Business Manager® - Bank-based Accounts Receivable Financing for Small Businesses
Need short-term working capital that supports the pace and needs of your business? With the unique and safe BusinessManager program from First National Bank, your business will receive cash deposited into your operating account every time you submit an invoice – giving you quick access to the money you're owed.
How Business Manager Works
- First National Bank purchases your accounts receivable at a discount, both initially and on an ongoing basis, as new receivables are generated.
- Funds are deposited into your account, giving you the positive cash flow you need.
- Using BusinessManager’s electronic commerce feature, you then exchange receivables information quickly and easily with your bank through a secure internet site.
- You also gain access to detailed management reports with important information on aged receivables, customer balances, credit applications, and more.
- Contact us to learn more.
Business Manager is an Ideal Solution for Fast-Growing Businesses Like Yours
- Oil & Gas
- Business & Professional Services
- ...and many more! Talk to us today to see if it’s the right fit for you.